Easy Sugar-Free Teriyaki Sauce (gluten-free, vegan, & Plant Paradox friendly)
Thick, sweet & salty, ginger & garlic-y teriyaki sauce.
- 1/2 c water
- 1/4 c + 1 tbsp erythritol
- 1/4 c tamari sauce
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 1/2 tsp tapioca starch
- 2 garlic cloves, smashed
- 1/2 tsp fresh ginger, grated
- In a personal sized blender carafe or mason jar, combine all of the ingredients and blend or vigorously shake until the tapioca starch is completely mixed in.
- Transfer to a small pot and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low, and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, allow to cool to room temperature, then store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to three weeks.