Homemade 'Chick-fil-A Polynesian Sauce' (sugar-free, lectin-free, gluten-free, & vegan)
Taste just like 'Chick-fil-A's Polynesian Sauce,' only without the sugar and additives!
- 1 c water
- 1/4 c erythritol or xylitol (crystalline alcohol sugars)
- 1 tbsp arrowroot starch
- 1 1/2 tsp tamarind paste
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp each paprika
- 1/2 tsp granulated onion
- 1/4 tsp granulated garlic
- 1/4 tsp liquid stevia extract
- Add all of the ingredients to a mason jar with a fitted lid or personal sized blender. Vigorously shake or blend for at least 1 minute. Transfer to a small non-stick pot.
- Bring sauce to a boil over high heat, stirring often. Turn heat down to medium and cook for another 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat, allow sauce to cool to room temperature, then transfer to an airtight container and store in the fridge for up to three weeks. Tastefully pairs with our Crispy Tempeh Nuggets!