To be honest, I don’t exactly know what to say about this recipe. We’ve posted MANY cheesecake recipes on this blog before (ex: A, B, C, D… you get the point), probably going into tedious detail explaining the whats, whos, and hows behind the perfect vegan cheesecake. At this point though, there’s not much more to explain. Like we get it bro, soak some cashews and throw them ’em in a blender with some oils, sweeteners, flavors, and vegan sour cream!
So without further adieu, ENJOY this rich, easy, and nostalgic s’mores cheesecake!
No-Bake Vegan S’mores Cheesecake with CBD
Marshmallow & Cocoa Pebble crust with decadent chocolate filling and crispy graham cracker swirls.
- 300 grams (2 cups) cashews soaked in boiling water for 30 minutes
- 240 grams (1 cup) dairy free sour cream*
- 203 grams (⅔ cup) chocolate syrup
- 107 grams (⅓ cup) agave nectar
- 80 grams (⅓ cup) neutral flavored oil we used avocado oil
- 21 grams (1 ½ tablespoons) bourbon or whiskey
- 15 grams (1 tablespoon) vinegar white, rice, or white wine vinegar work
- 7 grams (½ tablespoon) vanilla extract
- 3 full droppers of Alpen Organics CBD
- 9 graham crackers crushed
- 95 grams Dandies marshmallows
- 14 grams (1 tablespoon) Melt Organic butter
- 90 grams Cocoa Pebbles
- Crust: If you have an 8 or 9 inch springform pan, lightly grease it and move on to Step 2. If you don’t have a springform pan, prep an 8 or 9 inch cake pan by lightly greasing it with nonstick spray. Then cut out two long strips of parchment paper to use as a sling. Lay down parchment slings in an “X” pattern in the pan, then top it with a parchment round and line the walls with more thick strips of parchment. Set aside for now (see notes for how to make a parchment round).
- Place marshmallows and butter in a medium mixing bowl, microwave for 1 ½ minutes, remove to stir, then microwave for another 1 ½ minutes. Repeat until marshmallows are smooth and thoroughly melted.
- Fold Cocoa Pebbles into marshmallows until combined. Transfer to prepped cake pan and flatten using your hands or the bottom of a lightly buttered glass. Place in fridge until filling is ready.
- Add all of the filling ingredients (except for the graham crackers) to a blender or food processor and blitz until smooth; 3-5 minutes depending on your machine.
- Pour half of the filling into prepped crust, top with half of the graham crackers, and repeat with another layer of filling and graham crackers. Lightly press down to ensure the topping is in place, then place entire cheesecake in the freezer for at least 6 hours.
- Remove from freezer, allow to thaw for at least 20 minutes, run a sharp knife under warm water, and slice into desired-sized pieces! Once set, transfer the cheesecake to a large plastic bag or Tupperware container and store in the freezer for up to 3 months.
*If you can’t find vegan sour cream, replace it with a thick vegan yogurt.
*Describing how to line a cake pan is pretty difficult, so if Step 1 didn’t make sense, this video will show you how to do it! The only difference is that we added a parchment sling on the very bottom, making for easy removal. (A parchment sling is simply two strips of parchment paper long enough to be fitted into the pan and stick out on each side.)